Welcome New Kinnies!
TGM Awards

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderHi from Pando! by GloryMaye112 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLOTRO Store Freebies by GloryMaye112 days ago146 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderCoffee with Pando - recurring event by Pandothrien204 days ago36 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Golden Mallorn Forum Index -> The Prancing Pony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Burggle

re: Regular Bands on Landy

What are some regular bands on landroval and when do they play? Is it normal for bands to just play randomly or are there regular performances every week or every month?

Hawthorn Thistleberry

I'm not sure about the specific lists for specific bands (hopefully someone else will have that), but two important resources you'll want to see:

• Happenings on Landroval: Includes both recurring and one-off events of all sorts. Many are concerts.
  • Ales & Tales: Every Monday night, at a different location, usually features several bands and sometimes other performances, as well as an 'open mic' beforehand. There are a lot of bands that play regularly, and almost all the well-known bands play A&T at least occasionally, at it's a very well-attended weekly event. (I've performed twice at it, both times storytelling, plus a few musical performances during the open mic period, though I have no characters in any bands.)

HawthornThistleberry wrote:

I'm not sure about the specific lists for specific bands (hopefully someone else will have that), but two important resources you'll want to see:

• Happenings on Landroval: Includes both recurring and one-off events of all sorts. Many are concerts.
  • Ales & Tales: Every Monday night, at a different location, usually features several bands and sometimes other performances, as well as an 'open mic' beforehand. There are a lot of bands that play regularly, and almost all the well-known bands play A&T at least occasionally, at it's a very well-attended weekly event. (I've performed twice at it, both times storytelling, plus a few musical performances during the open mic period, though I have no characters in any bands.)

Thank you!

pndance

re: Bands are still making music

Hello, Kinfolk!

I just wanted to breathe some life into this thred. There are many great bands performing nearly every night on the server. Additionally, we have many special events scheduled for January, such as

WINTERSTOCK V (12th-15th Jan) (http://lotroartists.com/events/winterstock-v/

and on the 21st

THE ANDUNE ENSEMBLE PRESENT BAD BOYS OF MIDDLE-EARTH (http://lotroartists.com/events/the-andune-ensemble-present-bad-boys-of-middle-earth/)

So, please come out and listen. You'll find Ilenariel dancing, cheering, and ready to indulge in some RP with her kinmates. Who know, maybe one day she will also play music (depending on my learning curve, ha!)

As always, visit LOTRO Artists (http://lotroartists.com) for up-to-date events across all servers.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Golden Mallorn Forum Index -> The Prancing Pony All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: