TGM New Kinnies

Recent Awards

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pandothrien
Pandothrien
Officer

re: Meet Your Officers - Glorymaye Biography

Officer Main Character: Glorymaye *Lead TGM Officer*

Officer Alts and Alter-Egos: LilyMaye (LM), CaraMaye (guilded cook), Merrimas (Christmas extravaganza) Kilimaye (RK), Kovvi (Beorn), Arailia, Ellamaye

Favorite Playstyle(s): I don't really have a favourite. I love questing, raiding, large group stuff, small group stuff, crafting, basically anything that's available in game, apart from RPing. I also love providing surprises for kinnies, whether that's competitions, games, riddles, hide and seek...the list is endless. I am always there for you when you need assistance, so if you need something, ANYTHING, then please ask. I will do my very best to help.

Most Frequent Playtime(s): I live in the UK and often play in the evenings during the week and am available most of the day at weekends. I am 5 hours ahead of GAME (Server) time.

How you came to The Golden Mallorn: I knew our wonderful leader previously from another Kin we used to be in. As I used to work away at sea for 6 months at a time Pando would miss me like crazy, so to keep her mind occupied she took charge of TGM so she would have something to occupy her whilst I was away. Upon my return I decided to jump ship (yep, I went there) and join TGM, I don't quite recall how I came to be officer, but I was asked, I graciously accepted and here I am.

What you’re most excited for in LOTRO 2016: New content! I am also very privileged to have been asked to represent TGM as part of the Landroval Veterans and I look forward to the challenges that this will bring in 2016.

Who are you REALLY? I have recently moved away from my job at sea, where I used to travel the world upon cruise ships and entertain kids, so I no longer have to leave you lovely people for 6 months at a time. I've had an amazing promotion, meaning I now run the Youth Programme onboard our 8 child-friendly cruise ships within our fleet (huge responsibility, eek!) and had to relocate for work down to the South of England. I am loving my new job! With a new job, new home, new love life, I've had an amazing end to 2015 and I know 2016 is going to be even better. One of my hobbies and interests, if you couldn't guess from my line of work, is travelling. I've travelled to many amazing places, but still have lots to see and am hoping to continue my travelling as the years go on. With travelling I've had the chance to sample local cuisines from around the world, which satisfies my hunger (yep, another pun) for cooking! I love food! I also am very close to my family and close circle of friends, and love spending time with then when I can.

I hope all our TGM kinnies enjoy their time with us, and enjoy the game. You can chat to me about anything, game or RL. Want to run something or do something in game, don't be afraid to ask! I, along with the other officers, want to make your in game journey as fun as possible. Without you, we wouldn't be TGM.

Oh, I also LOVE Christmas. Around the holiday time, keep an eye out for Merrimas, he always has something special planned for you all.

You can find Glorymaye on Facebook – please ask her ingame if you’d like to connect!

Last edited by Pandothrien on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

http://thegoldenmallorn.guildlaunch.com/
Pandothrien
Pandothrien
Officer

re: Meet Your Officers - Glorymaye Biography

We have loads of new folks, and we are excited to welcome you all to the Golden Mallorn family!

This is a reminder that all of the Officers have biographies so you can learn a little about their toons, their playstyles, and them IRL.

To learn more about other TGM members, and to add your own bio/story, please check out the member's only Meet the Golden Mallorn forum post.

http://thegoldenmallorn.guildlaunch.com/
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Golden Mallorn Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Golden Mallorns Online