Welcome New Kinnies!
TGM Awards
Last Forum Posts
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLOTRO Store Freebies by GloryMaye5 days ago130 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Order2018 Party Feb 24th! by Pandothrien24 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLI Imbue Guide Website by Rasdro32 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderCoffee with Pando - recurring event by Pandothrien51 days ago35 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLevel 50 Raid Group by Pandothrien54 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderRegular Bands on Landy by pndance77 days ago3 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Meet Your Officers - Pandothrien Biography

Officer Main Character: Pandothrien (You can call me Pando!)

Officer Alts and Alter-Egos: Pandoestel (RK), Pandowyn (Minstrel), Ryte (Jeweler Mule, accepting any extra jeweler mats)

How did you start The Golden Mallorn? In the summer of 2013, I was a part of a kin whose leadership had left the game. They were a wonderful kin, but like so many before them, had simply fallen apart. A dear friend, Nimmriel, knew I was interested in starting a kin with Wolshi, and asked if we would consider taking over her kin (formerly “Clan of the Nine Fingers”). We gratefully accepted, and she allowed us full reign to rebrand and rename the kin as you know it today – The Golden Mallorn. Wolshi and I vowed to have a kin community that was helpful and genuinely respectful, with all playstyles welcome. We don’t care what you believe, where you come from, or how you play – all we ask is that you wield your opinions carefully, with your kinmates’ feelings and well-being in mind. In other words - don't be a jerk imageWe don't tolerate hate, period. But come with kindness in your heart, and you'll be welcomed with open arms!

Why don't you play more, Ms. Elf? I work fulltime (more than fulltime), I'm engaged to a kickass fella, I have a ginormous family, and a fantastic group of friends. I promise you, I play LOTRO whenever I can, because I love it and my beautiful kin. However, it won't be more than a few times a week, and almost never with sound, as I play on a gaming laptop usually while watching a movie with Matt (the fiance). 

Who are you REALLY? My name is Courtney, and I am a 35 year old Milwaukee girl. For a living I help schools, hospitals, corporations, and residential facilities implement sustainable Nonviolent Crisis Intervention programs (workplace violence prevention/classroom behavior management). I used to travel 3 weeks a month training it, now I work at the corporate level creating implementation plans that keep nurses, teachers, case managers, patients, babies, students, physicians, security, and everyone involved in crisis situations safe. It is a joy, and very challenging and time-consuming at the same time.

My family, friends and fiance mean the world to me, and often my home is filled with humans from each of those categories. When I bought my house, my philosophy was “I want a home to fill with people not things”. And I try to stay true to that.  

I could make a list of my hobbies and interests, but I think talking with me and spending time with each other, getting to know each other that way, is more fun. You’ll find out quickly that I don’t tolerate bigotry/racism/hate speech…that I LOVE Hanson…that traveling is a passion and I’ve had the privilege to Couchsurf around the world often….and that I very quickly adore my kinnies and will laugh/cry/listen when you need me to. The Landroval and TGM communities are important to me, and so are you.

You can find Pandothrien on Discord, Ingame and the Kinsite.

Hi kinnies! It's me!

Matt and Court

This is me and my better half, Matt. He's not a gamer, but we won't hold that against him 

Last edited by Pandothrien on Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:33 pm; edited 8 times in total

Pandothrien, Leader of The Golden Mallorn

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Golden Mallorn Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Golden Mallorns Online