TGM New Kinnies

Recent Awards

TGM Social Media

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pandothrien
Officer

re: Meet Your Officers - Liedchen Biography

Officer Main Character: Liedchen [Crazy-Minstrel] (Guilded Jeweler)

Officer Alts and Alter-Egos: Brullen [Captain], Bruward [Warden], Krummstab [Burg], Brullore [LM Cook]....also Brumaister & Brucke

Favorite Playstyle(s): I love trying new things and attempting something that will probably kill everyone involved several times over. I love everything Tolkien and therefore this world is somewhere I enjoy spending my time, whatever that means. I like running everything from Rift raids to 3-man skirms. My main joy in the game is fellowship, (for that I love the name of 6-man groups). I have the most fun when I am gaming with others. I used to raid and lead a semi-casual kin, but I don’t take the game so seriously anymore, it was unhealthy.  

Most Frequent Playtime(s): I live in Germany, but I am not really on a steady playtime schedule. I do tend to be on more in USA morning times and what Pando and I call “Ela time”.

How you came to The Golden Mallorn: I have played LOTRO for about 6 years now, mostly on Windfola where I even led a semi-casual kin for about a year. (This was back at 60-65 level cap). I came over to and restarted on Landroval about 2 years ago in search of an old friend. I discovered his toon and sent him a message. It turns out that Pando knew him in real life and had taken over his account. When Pando and I chatted for the first time it felt like the 100th time, I felt as though I was talking to an old friend and I knew I had found my new home. Even though Mydion doesn’t play anymore, I am glad to be in TGM and continue to have fun.

What you’re most excited for in LOTRO 2016: Playing on my Warden and getting him to 100 and soloing whatever I can… or leading Glory into dangerous places.

Who are you REALLY? I am just a dude who likes to play LOTRO. I am 32, married with 4 kiddos who all LOVE Lord of the Rings and everything that entails. They love to sit on my lap and watch, or log in to one of their characters and simply explore Bree or ride from the Shire to Rivendell on a goat (because goats are better of course). I should be back in the States just in time for next Harvestmath festival and hopefully on a better schedule. I am not abandoning this game until the contract expires… which is hopefully never.

You can find Liedchen on Facebook – please ask him ingame if you’d like to connect!

Last edited by Pandothrien on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total

http://thegoldenmallorn.guildlaunch.com/
Liedchen
Officer

It's all Glory's fault! =)

GloryMaye
Officer

Yes it is!

Payback for leading me on all the crazy adventures, that i secretly love! Actually, it's not a secret...

We have loads of new folks, and we are excited to welcome you all to the Golden Mallorn family!

This is a reminder that all of the Officers have biographies so you can learn a little about their toons, their playstyles, and them IRL.

To learn more about other TGM members, and to add your own bio/story, please check out the member's only Meet the Golden Mallorn forum post.

http://thegoldenmallorn.guildlaunch.com/
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Golden Mallorn Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Golden Mallorns Online