Welcome New Kinnies!
TGM Awards

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSecret Santa!!! by GloryMaye20 hours ago4 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderRetiring Officer - Bruward/Liedchen by GloryMaye20 hours ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLotro Updates: The Lotro Beacon, Release Notes, Etc. by Pandothrien2 days ago15 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLOTRO Store Freebies by GloryMaye5 days ago119 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderEnd of Year Kin Cleanup 2017 by Pandothrien10 days ago4 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderCoffee with Pando - recurring event by keystrokes12 days ago31 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderPando at Disney by Taleron244 days ago5 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderCongratulations Glory and Beral! by Pandothrien81 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pandothrien
Pandothrien
Officer

re: Meet Your Officers - Hixon Biography

Officer Main Character: Hixon – LM – Guilded Jeweler

Officer Alts and Alter-Egos:Molsons, Shandar, Chandar, Rebbel --- Plus about 15 other toons that are both in and out of the guild, all trades covered to max guilded.

Favorite Playstyle(s): When I play I get kind of focused on whatever it is I am doing and forget about talking in game and all that other fun stuff. That being said I am kind of social in the fact that I love talking with people and interacting with them. As for the type of characters I like to play I am a caster at heart and love the DPS caster classes (note the 2 RKs and 2 LMs in my character list)

Most Frequent Playtime(s): I live in Nevada so typically I am on in the evenings and most of the weekend.

How you came to The Golden Mallorn: My original server, Riddermark, was overrun with trolls, idiots and kids (some of them were in their 30s and 40) and by kids I mean the attitude, not the chronological age.

What you’re most excited for in LOTRO 2016: Friends…. I have a lot of friends in the kin that I am looking forward to talking to on a weekly basis. They always bring a smile to my face.

Who are you REALLY? I have always had a hard time talking about me... So here goes… (Pando I blame you). I am a Canadican, Canadian with American citizenship. I live in Reno, Nevada, with my wife of 19 years and my two kids. At one time we had 6 dogs living with us, but unfortunately we lost 2 of them in the last quarter of 2015. Recently I changed jobs from a programmer to an IT project manager but still working for the state. I love Nevada, the scenery and the remoteness. Being close to Lake Tahoe allows for beautiful scenery as well as all the amenities of a big city.

Mottos in life:

1)      I may have to get older but I can remain immature forever

2)      There is no excuse for being rude, crude and socially unacceptable…. It’s just fun

http://thegoldenmallorn.guildlaunch.com/
Pandothrien
Pandothrien
Officer

re: Meet Your Officers - Hixon Biography

We have loads of new folks, and we are excited to welcome you all to the Golden Mallorn family!

This is a reminder that all of the Officers have biographies so you can learn a little about their toons, their playstyles, and them IRL.

To learn more about other TGM members, and to add your own bio/story, please check out the member's only Meet the Golden Mallorn forum post.

http://thegoldenmallorn.guildlaunch.com/
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Golden Mallorn Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Golden Mallorns Online