TGM New Kinnies

Recent Awards

TGM Social Media

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GloryMaye
Officer

re: Message from Merrimas (aka Glory)

Hello all. Happy New Year!!!

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to those that sent a reply back to Merrimas' Holiday mail.

So thank you to: Grey, Fang, Fhol, Pando, Laegiel, Rig, Gald.

The officers will take time to discuss what you said and we hope to have those ideas brought into action some time soon.

Hopefully those of you that did not reply are just happy with how things are in the kin? We gave the opportunity to put forward ideas and thoughts, but if there is still something you would like to see, let us know. We are awesome but we are not mind readers.

We always take an interest in what our kinnies want, and this is why i wanted to give you all the opportunity to voice what you would like.

So, anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

All the best for 2017

Let's keep rocking!

Glory

re: Message from Merrimas (aka Glory)

Oh...and those of you that did reply....your package of gifts were sent out yesterday!

All specially accumulated and crafted for each individual character. I hope you enjoy.

Only the best for my kinnies!

Glory

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Golden Mallorns Online