TGM Awards

TGM Social Media

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLOTRO Store Freebies by GloryMaye4 days ago94 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderPosting on the Kinsite - WE WANT YOU TO :) by LoTRBuFF17 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderHappy Anniversary, Leroooooooy Jenkins! by Pandothrien18 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSpring Contest - win LOTRO store points! by Wolshi31 days ago9 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Ordera poem by Hawke1233 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderHelegrod Raid 4/9/2017 by Pandothrien38 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMostly Daily BIG skirms and Instances by Pandothrien38 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderReveller's Gilded Cloak by Kovyt GumpsGang39 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderGroup Runs - 3/4 & 3/5 by keystrokes91 days ago1 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Pandothrien
Officer

re: January Contest - Win TP!

January 2017 Kin Contest

Prize – Turbine Points

In keeping with the theme of a new year, and a new LOTRO “owner”, what is your 2017 LOTRO Resolution? Maybe it’s to try a new class, play more or less, try a new raid, spend less time grinding, try a little RP, etc. It could be anything!  Post your 2017 LOTRO Resolution on this thread, and be entered into the contest.

Excited to see what y’all come up with!  One winner will be drawn at the end of the month, and everyone will get something fun for participating!

Have Fun,

Pando

Last edited by Pandothrien on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

http://thegoldenmallorn.guildlaunch.com/
Pandothrien
Officer

My 2017 LOTRO Resolution:

Play more. 2016 kept me out of game most of the year. It is my resolution to make more time for the game and community that I adore. 

So, get ready for more Pando. You can take that as a promise or a threat, however you want image

Dinefaer

My LOTRO resolution is to perfect my Hunter. 

I tried and failed at one on another server, but I'm going to take the time to learn about traits and skills and builds and other stuff I don't know about and develop a strong hunter instead of sticking to my normal habit of just mashing buttons and hoping I don't die, or running for my life when I see the battle is lost! I've just passed my 1 year anniversary in the game and it's about time I actually learn what I'm doing. Hunters are my favourite, so hopefully I can stay motivated and not give up on this one. 

Though no one else has yet posted except Pando, good luck on all your resolutions whatever they are. I don't set them in real life so we'll see how successful this will be. image

keystrokes

re: markhaluszka@gmail.com

My LOTRO resolution for 2017 is two-fold: firstly, to get my Warden and one other character (either my Captain or Beorning) up to level-cap so that I can experience a diversity of end-game content; and secondly, to get more involved within The Golden Mallorn. The latter is particularly important for me as one of the reasons that I've continuously been drawn back to LOTRO is the community. In my opinion it transcends even the excellent gameplay and the incredibly robust lore, and nowhere is that more applicable than with this group of players. In 2017, expect to see me not simply passively enjoying the Kinship but seeking more active means of participating within it.

Beralphir

My resolution is to have a toon for each class lvl'd up, as well as every single craft maxed out. That way I can be of use to the majority of people in kin and game whether they need anything made, or a healer, tank, dps etc..

Ethan Hammond| E.H. Mobility

Bujinkan Martial Arts and Self-Defense 3rd Degree Black Belt

Crossfit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

Crossfit Movement and Mobility Trainer
Level 1 Yoga Tune Up® Teacher

Twitter @ehmobility
Instagram @e.h.moblity

Phone: (205) 886-2835

Kiarien Mithaliel

re: re: January Contest - Win TP!

My new years resolution for LOTRO is to get more involved with the kin by joining in box runs/instances/raids, etc.

Kovyt
Kovyt GumpsGang

Hello all!   

I usually have to run new content on my Evernight level-cap Champ (stuck on an EU server).  I would like to bring my kin Guardian up to level-cap on Landi so I can spend more time here instead.

I'm also working on all seven guilded crafting styles.  I would also like to get at least three to guild rep cap this year.  Such a long grind.

See you in-game!

Bernard (@GumpsGang) 

Siqua
Salmonleap

I think my lack of deadlines is what makes LOTRO enjoyable for me. I'll get my characters where I want to get them without rushing. 

That said, I think I'll resolve to put FFXIV and maybe BDO on long-term hiatus now that LOTRO's future looks less suspect. 

re: markhaluszka@gmail.com

A lot of resolutions focused on becoming more involved within LOTRO and the Kinship -- I dig it. Let's keep each other accountable!

re: Mytee-1

Get Mytee-1 through the books in Helms Deep, Ostgilith and MT and SS, BS< and Quay.  image 

FangTheHunter

My 2017 resolutions:

For main:

Get Dunedain Great-Steed;

Get Steed of Many Colours;

Complete all the PvE deeds;

Complete as many Instance Deeds as possible.

For alts:

Get my RK to the cap;

Get my bear to the cap;

Get either my burg or my warden to the cap... or both (which would mean all 10 classes at cap!)!

Well, time to get back to work!

Edit:

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot the most important thing!!!!!!!

My most important resolution this year is... *drum doll*... To simply walk into Mordor!

*Karpov*

re: Karpov's 2017 Resolution

I resolve to increase my level of chattiness in kin, get Karpov and Raechlyn to level cap, learn to play them to the best of my capability, and finally start participating in end-game content with my kinmates.

Liliwen

My 2017 resolution is to get my mini up to level cap and to start doing more group content. I won't be rushing to level cap though; it's my first time through high levels so I'm going to take my time and appreciate all the content. My ultimate goal is to learn to be a good, effective healer in raids/instances/skimishes etc.

GloryMaye
Officer

I don't do resolutions IRL so i don't really have any in-game either.

However, what i am looking forward to this year is levelling Kili up.

A really like when we run group stuff as a kin, whether it is low level or top, so i am hoping we get more opportunities for that this year.

G

I'm choosing a winner this weekend! And by that, I mean I'm going to concoct some system that allows my cat to choose a winner. Stay tuned!

Pando

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Golden Mallorn Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Golden Mallorns Online