Recent Awards

TGM Social Media

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pandothrien
Officer

re: Group Runs - 3/4 & 3/5

Hey kin -

Anyone have any group runs needed for this upcoming weekend? I know Bella is almost at Fornost with her little one, I could use some skirms on Pandoestel, and higher levels always seem to need Box runs. This weekend, Saturday evening and most of Sunday, I should be ingame. If there's something specific you'd like to do, a raid/skirm/fellowship question, or something you need help with, please post to this topic. I'll do my best to accommodate everyone who posts!

Pando

http://thegoldenmallorn.guildlaunch.com/
keystrokes

re: Group Runs - 3/4 & 3/5

My Warden is up to 80 but is working on content that seems to be predominantly solo as he shapes towards Rohan. However, my Captain and Beorning are both in Angmar at level 50 and I'd love to run something on-level. I've never participated in Helegrod before, so if there's interest (and sufficient alts at level 50, +/- 5 levels) that's definitely content I'd like to tackle. Otherwise, I'd be happy to hop on either for scaling runs at the same level. 

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: