TGM New Kinnies

Recent Awards

TGM Social Media

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beralphir

re: Mostly Daily BIG skirms and Instances

Heya Folks!

I am making a journey to clear out my entire Skirmish and Instance Deed log. This means going through EVERY single skirmish and Instance and defeating all Encounters, all Challenges, and all possible run configurations. And many of these runs will either require lots and lots of runs OR a coordinated group effort. 

Most days around 2pm-3pm server time, as well as around 8pm-9pm server time, I will be working on getting through all of these. I would like to get as big of runs as possible as the big ones drop tons of marks, medallions, lootboxes, scrolls of empowerment, star lit crystals, crystals of remembrance, and tons of gold. So you all can get something good out of these!

I will be biased towards doing these runs at level 100 and up as only those will count towards my deeds, but we can definitely work with lower levels, ESPECIALLY with the unscaled runs!

If you have interest in any particular runs, feel free to message me here or in game and we will get you sorted out! Again, these are going to be going on daily, and will be happening for several more weeks, if not months!

Thank you!

Beral

Ethan Hammond| E.H. Mobility

Bujinkan Martial Arts and Self-Defense 3rd Degree Black Belt

Crossfit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

Crossfit Movement and Mobility Trainer
Level 1 Yoga Tune Up® Teacher

Twitter @ehmobility
Instagram @e.h.moblity

Phone: (205) 886-2835

Pandothrien
Officer

re: Mostly Daily BIG skirms and Instances

I'm 100% in with Pandothrien, and I have no preference at the moment which to do. I'll be ingame tonight (Friday) and will join you, and then again a Sunday night when we are back from Matt's bday celebrations. And I'll come along for as many as possible in the coming weeks!

http://thegoldenmallorn.guildlaunch.com/
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Golden Mallorn Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: