Welcome New Kinnies!
TGM Awards

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSecret Santa!!! by GloryMaye20 hours ago4 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderRetiring Officer - Bruward/Liedchen by GloryMaye20 hours ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLotro Updates: The Lotro Beacon, Release Notes, Etc. by Pandothrien2 days ago15 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLOTRO Store Freebies by GloryMaye5 days ago119 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderEnd of Year Kin Cleanup 2017 by Pandothrien10 days ago4 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderCoffee with Pando - recurring event by keystrokes12 days ago31 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderPando at Disney by Taleron244 days ago5 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderCongratulations Glory and Beral! by Pandothrien81 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiarien Mithaliel

re: My partial absence

I likely won't be on as much in the upcoming months (until perhaps February 2018) considering I just started a college program to become a Medical Assistant. The only times I will likely be on will be the weekends, unless I have other plans already set up to go and do. I figured this would be easier than updating the game and logging in for a few moments to send mail. Back to my homework *shudder* I go!

Thanks all!

Kiarien

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Golden Mallorn Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Golden Mallorns Online