Welcome New Kinnies!
TGM Awards

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderHi from Pando! by GloryMaye112 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLOTRO Store Freebies by GloryMaye112 days ago146 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderCoffee with Pando - recurring event by Pandothrien204 days ago36 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GloryMaye
Officer

re: Secret Santa!!!

Hello all

Well, Merrimas has a wonderful little treat for you all again this year. He would also like to encourage you to join in with the festivities. 

Normally he has some sort of competition for you all, but this year he would like to run Secret Santa.

For those of you that do not know what Secret Santa is:

Secret Santa is gift giving! And who doesn't love gifts! Soon there will be an in-game mail, explaining how you can participate. Basically you let Merrimas know if you want to partake. He will collate all names, then distribute another kinnies name back to you. This will be the person who have to obtain a gift/s for. You will then have a few weeks to create/collect/find the perfect item/s for them. You will then have to have these items back to Merrimas by a set date, then Merrimas will distribute these out to everybody just before New Year. 

Normally there is a price limit set for Secret Santa, however there is no way we can monitor this in game so i am going to be leaving this down to your own personal judgement. This is about the FUN, and i am sure that nobody will leave anybody without something wonderful! 

So, keep an eye out for that in game mail, and we shall go from there!

Glorymaye (AKA Merrimas)

Merrimas WILL also be distributing gifts from himself and Santa too, so don't worry, if you feel you do not have time to participate in Secret Santa, lovely gifts will be heading your way later next month.

This sounds SUPER FUN!!

Carllee

Jeyded

re: Secret Santa...

Sounds excellent, Glory!! Ill be jumping on as soon as the servers come back up... I hear that they are adding more lag to the current game today.... Heehee!!! ;p    No, I keed, I keed... I hear its some kinda maintenance going on this chilly Thursday morning... Good thing I have plenty of coffee, & leftover pumpkin pie from Thanxgivin'....  

GloryMaye
Officer

Secret Santa names have been sent!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Golden Mallorns Online