TGM Awards

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMEET OUR OFFICER - JEYDED by Jeyded1662 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMEET OUR OFFICER - SWANOTT by GloryMaye1664 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMEET OUR OFFICER - BERABURG by GloryMaye1664 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMEET OUR OFFICER - RASDRO by GloryMaye1664 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMEET OUR OFFICER - PANDOTHRIEN by GloryMaye1670 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMEET OUR OFFICER - HIXON by GloryMaye1670 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMEET OUR OFFICER - GLORYMAYE by GloryMaye1670 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderDISCORD DETAILS - join us by GloryMaye1671 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GloryMaye
Officer

re: MEET OUR OFFICER - GLORYMAYE

TITLE - Co-Leader

MAIN CHARACTER - Glorymaye

ALTS - Kilimaye, Lilymaye, Caramaye, Merrimas, Ellamaye, Arailia, and Kovvi

FAVOURITE PLAYSTYLE/S - The only thing in game I do not dabble in is RP. I love questing solo/in groups. Raiding. Large group runs, small group runs. Crafting. I love running fun games/competitions/general merriment, and especially around Christmas, keep an eye out for Merrimas, who I am sure will have something wonderful for you to do and always comes with hands full of gifts. If you need assistance with anything, please do not hesitate to ask. I will do my very best to aid you with whatever you need.

MOST FREQUENT PLAYTIME - I am based in England. I am 5 hours ahead of Server time. I pop in game most evenings and you'll see me at weekends too.

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME - I've known many of the original TGMers for many years now. This game holds a very special place in my heart due to the amazing friendships that i have made. I met my now Husband in game, Bera. He moved to England and we got married in the Summer of 2018. We've both met Pando IRL back in 2017 just after we got engaged. We were welcomed into her home and were treated to amazing food and drinks the entire weekend we stayed. Friend for life right there! I am also very close with many people in Kin and out. This game has a lot to answer for!

I trained to be a Teacher at University but upon completion i didn't really stay in that field for long. An amazing opportunity arose for me to go travelling the World on Cruise Ships. I spent 8 years of my life travelling like this, spending 10 months of a year travelling around whilst entertaining children onboard. So basically i got to travel and play :)

In October 2015 i started an amazing job on land - still working with cruise ships, but now i help to design the rooms onboard that i spent so long working in. I get to create the activities, hire the Entertainers, hire and train the amazing staff that now work onboard. Basically, as Youth Operations Executive, i get to help create every aspect onboard that is for Children and Families. Such a rewarding job.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Golden Mallorns Online