TGM Awards

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMEET OUR OFFICER - JEYDED by Jeyded1662 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMEET OUR OFFICER - SWANOTT by GloryMaye1664 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMEET OUR OFFICER - BERABURG by GloryMaye1664 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMEET OUR OFFICER - RASDRO by GloryMaye1664 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMEET OUR OFFICER - PANDOTHRIEN by GloryMaye1671 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMEET OUR OFFICER - HIXON by GloryMaye1671 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMEET OUR OFFICER - GLORYMAYE by GloryMaye1671 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderDISCORD DETAILS - join us by GloryMaye1671 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GloryMaye
Officer

re: MEET OUR OFFICER - HIXON

TITLE - OFFICER

MAIN CHARACTER - Hixon

ALTS - Chandar, Shandar, Murderin

FAVOURITE PLAYSTYLE/S - Solo

MOST FREQUENT PLAY TIME - Pacific Time

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME 

In game:

I have been playing for since 2012 or there abouts. My main is Hixon but you can usually find me on a smattering of other toons as I think I now have each class covered. I also have all the crafters covered to max guild and the latest level (currently Doomfold) with a separate account for holding all my crafting stuff. You will also hear me refer to my in game children... that would be Pando and Glory... they are near and dear to me but also a whole lot younger so I call them my in game daughters. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have and I will do my best to answer if not right away I do not have a problem researching to find the answer. I do not always follow along with kin chat but I do catch up while on line (I get a perverse pleasure out of reading world chat [I am just weird that way]) but if you need something I will answer tells.

Real life:

I live in Nevada with my wife of 20+ years, my 21 year old daughter (real life daughter) and 7 dogs (all rescues). I have raised two daughters (One almost ready to graduate college, the other doing her own thing in her own life) and have jokingly (well maybe not) told any boy they brought home that they needed to know a few things about me...

1) Canada does not have extradition to a country or state with the death penalty

2) My first full time job was military combat soldier

3) I own 13 guns (I am not a gun nut but almost all of these were inherited and I think only about 5 of them can be shot, the rest are antiques... but I do not tell them that)

4) There are lots of mine shafts in the hills behind my house

Funny thing is... my kids were always home on time.  :)

I work as a software developer for the State. If requested I will do my best to help people out with their computer problems but it is not something I do on a regular basis (to much burn out from family and friends who ask for help but then do not take my advice and then blame me for their computer problems). That being said if you have a problem feel free to ask, I am not shy about saying "Sorry cannot help you" if I cannot help.

Well that is me in a nutshell... if you have any questions feel free to ask... worst case scenario I will say sorry not willing to talk about that.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Golden Mallorns Online